- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest wine
From bud break to punch down, contributing photographer Richard Duval traverses the Pacific Northwest wine industry to capture the vibrant community through all its phases.
Ranging from a riveting sunset over a vineyard, the swirling splendor of the pour to a winemaker’s fierce passion around the clock during crush, the Woodinville, Wash., photojournalist finds the moment that becomes magic in a glass for our readers.
Here are some of his – and our – favorites images from the 2016 vintage.