- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
Oregon Riesling, we wish there was more
One of the shames in Northwest wine country is Oregon Riesling. Because of the dominance of Pinot Noir in the Willamette Valley, it simply is not economically feasible to plant Riesling. When you taste a delicious Oregon Riesling, you’ll find out what we’re being deprived of.
Here are eight examples of Oregon Riesling we’ve tasted recently. Ask for them at your favorite wine merchant or contact the winery.