- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
Affordable rosés for Northwest sunshine
After our long, cold, wet winter, it is nice to see sunshine, higher temperatures and flowers beginning to show up. And this puts us in the mood to fire up the grill and toss some beautiful bottles of Northwest rosés in the fridge.
Nothing quite goes with food and sunshine in the great Northwest like some chilled dry rosés. Here are 10 examples we’ve tasted lately that are not only delicious, but also easy on the wallet at $15 or less per bottle. Ask for them at your favorite wine shop or contact the wineries directly.