- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2016 Unoaked Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $18
Hidden Terrace, a young site near iconic McIntyre Bluff in British Columbia’s South Okanagan Valley, has been contributor to standout winemaker Howard Soon, who recently retired from Sandhill. Township 7 pulled from here as well as its own site on the Naramata Bench for a fun and clean Chardonnay. Aromas of peach, banana taffy and orange Creamsicle make their way to the palate, where there’s pleasing weight with notes of cantaloupe and a finishing lick of pineapple. Suggested pairings include seafood such as fresh oysters, creamy pasta dishes or goat cheese.
Production: 298 cases