- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Alexana Winery 2015 Fennwood Vineyard Pinot Noir, Yamhill Carlton, $65
This Dundee Hills winery pulls this lot from Fennwood Vineyard at the southeast edge of the Yamhill-Carlton appellation, a rather tony neighborhood that includes Angela Estate’s Oak Springs Vineyard and Domaine Serene’s Abbey Oaks Vineyard. Bryan Weil’s lots from this 38-acre site produced aromas of plum jam, poached cherries and black pepper with bright and fruity flavors akin to a raspberry tart and blueberry jelly.
Production: 196 cases