- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Ste. Chapelle Winery 2016 Panoramic Idaho Block 16 Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $20
Boise native Meredith Smith took over as head winemaker a few weeks prior to the start of the 2016 harvest, and her debut vintage for Ste. Chapelle serves notice of delicious things in store. Grapes for these eight barrels of chardonnay came from 400-acre Skyline Vineyard, and there’s light oak with toast and nuttiness alongside apple and lemon/lime acidity. This earned a gold medal and best of class at the 2017 Idaho Wine Competition, and these Panoramic Series bottlings are available at the Sunnyslope tasting room and can be found in throughout Idaho.
Production: 200 cases