- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Silvara Vineyards 2016 Rosé, Washington, $22
This superb Syrah rosé from Silvara Vineyards near Leavenworth is compelling from first whiff, thanks to notes of rhubarb and fresh strawberries. On the palate, it reveals flavors that include sweet watermelon, strawberry jam and hints of fresh orange juice. It’s all balanced with refreshing acidity and good length, adding up to a gold medal and best in class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine & Food Festival Wine Competition.
Production: 112 cases