- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Baroness Cellars 2013 Dolcetto, Yakima Valley, $30
This Leavenworth winery crafted this delicious red wine from an Italian variety that is starting to take root in Washington. Classic aromas of blueberries and sun-ripened strawberries. On the palate, this beautifully balanced wine unveils flavors of black currants and Rocky Mountain huckleberries. It won a gold medal and best in class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine & Food Festival Wine Competition.
Production: 74 cases