- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Eagle Creek Winery 2015 Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $22
Ed Rutledge produced this delicious lightly oaked Chardonnay at his Leavenworth winery. Aromas of tropical fruit, including pineapple, mango and banana, along with hints of Golden Delicious apple, all backed by bright, refreshing acidity that gives way to a juicy finish. It won a gold medal and best in class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Awards, and the wines are available year-round at the Eagle Creek Winery d’Vinery tasting room on Front Street in downtown Leavenworth.
Production: 125 cases