- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Fujishin Family Cellars 2015 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $25
A year ago, Martin Fujishin earned recognition for one of Wine Business Monthly magazine’s U.S. Hot Brands, and he’s back with this full-bodied Tempranillo from Skyline Vineyard, the largest planting in Idaho’s Snake River Valley. Fujishin’s third expression of this big Spanish grape features a theme of Bing cherry, blackberry, sage and California peppercorns with a fascinating dusting of crushed brick. And fortunately, he nearly doubled its production from the 2014 vintage.
Production: 318 cases