- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Malaga Springs Winery 2016 Blanc de Noir, Columbia Valley, $17
This off-dry pink sipper by grower/winemaker Al Mathews opens with engaging aromas of just-picked strawberries and flavors of Rainier cherries, pink grapefruit and red raspberries. It claimed gold and best in class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Awards.
Production: 85 cases