- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Succession Wines 2016 Viognier, Columbia Valley, $26
This Lake Chelan winery has crafted one of the best versions of this white Rhône grape that we’ve seen. Aromas of jasmine, pears and apricots, followed by classic flavors of orange Creamsicle and a hint of dried apricot in the finish. Just a touch of sweetness cleans up Viognier’s natural bitterness. It won gold and best in class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Awards.
Production: 150 cases