- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Ginkgo Forest Winery 2008 Estate Sun in a Bottle Port-style, Wahluke Slope, $35
A rare white fortified wine, this luscious dessert wine reveals aromas of toasted hazelnuts and caramel with hints of butterscotch on the finish. It’s a delicious wine that will get only better over the next half-decade. This earned a gold medal and best in class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Awards.
Production: 57 cases