- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Tunnel Hill Winery 2015 Malbec, Lake Chelan, $32
Using grapes from Antoine Creek Vineyards on the banks of the Columbia River, outside of the Lake Chelan American Viticultural Area, winemaker Guy Evans has crafted a delicious and remarkable Malbec loaded with classic aromas of black pepper, black and blue fruit and even hints of blackcap raspberries. On the palate the bright acidity and tame tannins allow the ripe flavors of raspberries and Bing Cherries to sing. It won a gold medal and best in class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Awards.
Production: 144 cases