- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Horan Estates Winery 2015 Bottoms Up Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $22
This tiny producer in Cashmere enters its second decade of operation with winemaker Dennis Dobbs and his wife, Diana, delivering a string of stellar wines since taking over from her McDougall cousins in 2012. This luscious Chardonnay reveals aromas and flavors of citrus, apple peel, ripe pear and melted butter, making for a round, delicious white wine. It captured a gold medal and best in class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Awards.
Production: 420 cases