- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Succession Wines 2016 Evolution White Wine, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, $24
This winery on the north shore of Lake Chelan blended Sèmillon and Roussanne from the Ancient Lakes appellation, one of the Pacific Northwest’s most exciting growing regions. On the nose it unfolds with aromas of jasmine and notes of pear and spice. On the palate, it is loaded with flavors of pear, nectarine and kiwi with just a hint of oak, vanilla, all backed with clean, refreshing acidity. It captured a gold medal and earned best in class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Awards.
Production: 186 cases