- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Airfield Estates 2015 Chardonnay, Yakima Valley, $15
Best Buy! The maturity and abundance of the Miller family’s 860-acre planting continues to pay dividends for consumers, and particularly in the case of Chardonnay lovers with this lightly oaked example. There’s typicity in the aromas of Pink Lady apple, Asian pear, banana and lemon, which make their way on to the palate in delicious accord. Additional hints of Bananas Foster add to the pleasing texture, that’s balanced by a crisp finish of lemon and pineapple. It pushes all the buttons.
Production: 3,013 cases