- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Cave B Estate Winery 2016 Cave B Vineyards Cavewoman White Wine, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! Freddy Arredondo, a product of Walla Walla Community College’s vaunted viticulture and enology program, has crafted this unusual blend of Sèmillon and Chardonnay off his family’s estate into a wine that’s a traditional standout in north central Washington. This opens with grassy, figgy notes from the Sèmillon, backed by crisp acidity, followed by flavors of tropical fruit including mango and pineapple. This is a complex, pleasing wine that should work great with seafood. It captured a gold medal and went on to win best of class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Awards.
Production: 300 cases