- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Nine Hats Wines 2016 Benches Vineyard Pinot Gris, Horse Heaven Hills, $14
Best Buy! There is no Pinot Gris among the star-studded Long Shadows Vintners lineup, so Gilles Nicault and his team in Walla Walla have full control over the juice from one of the Pacific Northwest’s most breathtaking vineyards – The Benches at 800 feet above the Columbia River near McNary Dam. Hints of sweet lemon, light fig, peach yogurt and Golden Delicious apple combine for a nicely balanced and rather full-bodied Pinot Gris that’s featured in the new Nine Hats tasting room in Seattle’s SoDo district near Schooner Exact Brewing Co.
Production: 4,954 cases