- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Zero One Vintners 2015 Golden Delicious Riesling, Columbia Valley $14
Best Buy! Puget Sound wine merchant Thomas Vogele works with the Milbrandts and Wahluke Wine Co., on the portfolio for Zero One Vintners, and this remarkable Riesling is easily explained by its sourcing — Evergreen Vineyard. Its gorgeous nose of Ruby Red grapefruit, peach candy, peach blossom and wet stone comes through with fruit cocktail flavors that are fruity but not sweet as bright acidity makes for perfect balance. In the finish are touches of lime, petrol and thyme that merely add to complexity and typicity.
Production: 315 cases