- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Apex Cellars 2016 Sauvignon Blanc, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! Longtime winemaker Jon Zimmerman offers a Sauvignon Blanc from Apex Cellars that’s loaded with aromas of Key lime, gooseberry and Douglas fir spring tips with flavors to match. There’s a wealth of acidity that’s not over the top, leading to a finish of lime pulp and starfruit. These wines are available at grocers such as QFC and Safeway in the Northwest.
Production: 1,417 cases