- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Red Mountain is red for many reasons
Plain Cellars 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain, $35
Using grapes from Dick Shaw’s vineyard on Red Mountain, this top North Central Washington producer has crafted a beautiful Cab with aromas of spices, black cherry, blackberry and raspberry. It’s a luscious wine with surprisingly smooth tannins that lead to a long, memorable finish. It won a gold medal and best in class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Awards.
Production: 115 cases