- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Rio Vista Wines 2016 Antoine Creek Vineyards Viognier, Columbia Valley, $30
Antoine Creek Vineyard, upstream from Wells Dam, is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the sites in Washington for Viognier. That case is built around the results of the Wenatchee Wine Awards, where this wine has won a gold medal or better for the third straight vintage. Aromas of jasmine flowers and hints of orange and mango fruit. On the palate, tropical fruit dominates the flavors, with just a whisper of residual sweetness rounding out the flavors. It earned best of class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Awards.
Production: 222 cases