- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Three Rivers Winery 2015 River’s Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! Each year, the Three Rivers Winery River’s Red annually ranks among the biggest bargains available in the Walla Walla Valley, and longtime winemaker Holly Turner stays true to her blend of Sangiovese (31%) and Malbec (30%) with Merlot. Aromas of black cherry, strawberry-rhubarb pie and orange peel flow nicely into a bright and juicy drink of Montmorency cherry, pomegranate and blackberry as smooth tannins keep the focus on the food-friendly acidity. Enjoy with spicy sausage or tomato-based dishes such as baked ziti.
Production: 2,856 cases