- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Northwest Cellars 2013 Intrigue Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $32
Robert Delf’s Left Bank Bordeaux-style blend of Cabernet Sauvignon (40%), Merlot (35%), Malbec (10%), Petit Verdot (10%) and Carménère carries aromas of sweet toast, Chukar Cherry, strawberry candy and rosemary that are mirrored in the mouth, backed by nicely managed tannins, blueberry acidity and a finish of cherry cola with vanilla.
Production: 232 cases