- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Tucannon Cellars 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Horse Heaven Hills, $38
The Warren family continues to build upon its early success as new members of the Red Mountain community with this Cab from the Horse Heaven Hills breadbasket of Alder Ridge Vineyard. Aromas of fruit punch, cranberry sauce, saddle leather and potpourri are matched on the palate where enjoyable dark chocolaty tannins lead out with brisk raspberry acidity and vanilla bean.
Production: 89 cases