- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Malaga Springs Winery 2015 Cabernet Franc, Columbia Valley, $26
This delicious red from south of Malaga in northcentral Washington unveils complex aromas of violets, black cherries, blueberry and nicely managed chocolaty tannins. Winemaker Al Matthews has crafted a superbly balanced a classic red. It won a gold medal and best of class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Awards.
Production: 90 cases