- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Sagelands Vineyard 2014 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $10
Best Buy! This vintage for Sagelands Vineyard marks the 30th anniversary of the brand, which has its roots in the Yakima Valley. Sourcing for this bottling came from Willow Crest in the Yakima Valley as well as the massive Goose Ridge planting and Precept-controlled Wallula Vineyard in the Horse Heaven Hills. Cherry, lime and green pepper includes cedar and mint. The structure offers the style of Merlot often found in Washington, a mouthfilling and mouthwatering blend of blackberry and blueberry that gathers up pie cherry and pomegranate for a juicy finish.
Production: 3,404 cases