- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Yamhill Valley Vineyards 2017 Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, McMinnville, $16
Peaches, nectarines and a hint of jasmine welcome you to this rosé of Pinot Noir, where the tartness of the cranberry and rhubarb profile shine through on the palate. Let the liquid linger and you’ll find a subtle finish of white pepper to balance out the fruit. This won best rosé and the Cole Danehower Memorial Award for Best Oregon Wine at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 500 cases