- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Charles Smith Wines 2015 Eve Chardonnay, Washington, $13
Best Buy! The Eve Chardonnay starts with Evergreen Vineyard, Jerry Milbrandt’s remarkable site in the Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley that provides the remarkable and natural acidity found in the vast majority of the white wines it gives birth to. Enticing aromas and flavors of pineapple and Golden Delicious apple include touches of creme brulee, roasted filberts and dried apricot. The pleasing viscosity receives an appropriate sweep of lemon/lime acidity. Suggested pairings include Golden Squash with Sautéed Shrimp.
Production: 100,000 cases