- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Simpatico Cellars 2015 The Bos Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $19
Simpatico Cellars of Woodinville, Wash., tipped its hat to wine guru Peter Bos in naming its Malbec-centered red bland for 2015. The Bos opens with deep blackberry and plum aromas, followed by flavors of blackberry, blueberry, black currant and plum, ending with well-managed tannins. This won double gold and best in class at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 100 cases