- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2016 The Expedition Chardonnay, Horse Heaven Hills, $15
Best Buy! This Walla Walla winery relies on estate plantings along the Columbia River — its namesake vineyard and Wallula Vineyard near McNary Dam — for this easily attained bargain. It offers a rich amber color and fun aromas of Pixy Stix grape candy and jasmine backed by lemon curd on toast. As a partially barrel-fermented Chardonnay for nine months, it’s a rather voluptuous drink reminiscent of an Orange Julius that’s finished with jasmine mint tea.
Production: 11,155 cases