- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2017 Dry Rock Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $15
Bright aromas of grapefruit, gooseberry, lemon and lemon zest all are boldly displayed on the palate, backed by terrific acidity. Walter and Gordon Gehringer worked in tandem to win a gold medal for the second straight year and best of class at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 185 cases