- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Primarius Winery 2014 Reserve Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $22
A collection of Precept-controlled vineyards in Oregon – Battle Creek, Red Hills, Roe, Waldo Hills and Yamhela – are blended by Northwest Wine Academy grad Sarah Cabot into this rewarding reserve-style Pinot Noir. A light hand with the oak leads to aromas of boysenberry, blueberry cola and toast, followed by bright flavors strawberry, red plum and raspberry. Smooth tannins open the door to a lingering finish of pomegranate and cherry vanilla.
Production: 1,200 cases