- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Love That Red Winery 2017 Love that Rosé, Columbia Valley, $18
Woodinville winemaker Terry Wells follows up on his maiden trip with Southern Rhône-inspired rosé in a big way using a blend of Syrah (63%), Grenache (18%) and Mourvèdre to achieve similar results to his 2016 version. Its delicate pink color brings along aromas of fresh raspberry, cherry and rose petal. On the palate, it’s bone-dry with flavors hinting at pink raspberry, Montmorency cherry and dried strawberry, backed by citrusy acidity that’s refreshing. And fortunately, he produced more than five times the amount of the release from the 2016 vintage.
Production: 300 cases