- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Barrister Winery 2014 Merlot, Walla Walla Valley, $33
The aroma on this Merlot is in complete balance, upon first whiff you’re treated to equal parts of fruit, barrel influence and herbaceousness. The palate delivers yummy black cherry, with subtle oak influence, and a finish of tarragon and oregano. Absolutely perfect! This won a double gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 220 cases