- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
W.B. Bridgman Cellars 2016 Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! Seattle-based Precept Wine continues to honor the legacy of W.B. Bridgman, whose family farmed Concord grapes in the 19th century. He put down roots in the heart of the Yakima Valley prior to Prohibition, planting on Snipes Mountain. Chardonnay was not among those, but the most popular white wine in the U.S. is a core of this brand now. The latest release from Hal Landvoigt’s team is made for the American palate, touching on hints of toast, lemon meringue pie, apple skin and orange blossom. There’s a fun flash of bubble gum and twist of lemon on the entry, backed by some roundness on the finish with a nibble of peach skin. Enjoy it with pork, chicken and pasta salads. These wines are available at Total Wine & More.
Production: 2,052 cases