- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Eagle Creek Winery 2014 Syrah, Columbia Valley, $23
This Leavenworth winery has crafted a Syrah that unveils complex aromas of blueberry, boysenberry, black olive and charcuterie, giving way to notes of leather and spices and backed by full-bodied tannins and lovely oak integration. This won double gold and best of class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Competition. These wines, including the award-winning 2015 Chardonnay, are available year-round at the Eagle Creek Winery d’Vinery tasting room on Front Street.
Production: 90 cases