- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Bergdorf Cellars 2012 Cabernet Franc, Columbia Valley, $45
This small producer in the Cascade Mountain town of Leavenworth, Wash., has crafted a delicious red with complex aromas of leather, pipe tobacco and blue and black fruits. It’s all beautifully balanced with nice acidity and mild yet taut tannins that lead to a long, gentle finish. This won a double gold medal and best of class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Competition.
Production: 176 cases