- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Résonance 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $45
This bottling marks the third commercial vintage for Résonance, the Oregon project by Jacques Lardière on behalf of historic Burgundy négociant Louis Jadot. A product of its namesake vineyard west of Carlton and Découverte Vineyard in the Dundee Hills, the 13-month program of 20% new French oak allows for the focus on fruit. Notes of cherry punch and raspberry are backed by baking spices with tarragon and capped by a rush of pomegranate and blueberry. Suggested pairings include beef, poultry, salmon or roasted vegetables. These wines are available at select Fred Meyer, QFC, Safeway, Zupans and New Seasons locations, wine merchants such as Avalon, Liner & Elsen, Oregon Wines on Broadway and Esquin as well as Total Wine & More.
Production: 4,000 cases