- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Eleven Winery 2016 Ratio:Blanco White Wine, Washington, $12
Fans of the hit show Stranger Things might be quick to pick a bottle by Eleven Winery off the shelf, and rest assured if you’re buying this blend of Viognier (55%) and Sauvignon Blanc before you try it, you are in for a treat. The aromas and flavors start off strong with zest of both lemon and lime, then develop into a sensation of a full mouth feel, showcasing nectarine, ripe peach and apricot. There is a hint of spice working in the background to keep things mysterious… just like Stranger Things. This won a gold medal and best of class at the 2018 Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 163 cases