- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Telaya Wine Co. 2015 Boushey Vineyards Sruth Red Wine, Yakima Valley, $30
Telaya Wine Co. called in Yakima Valley fruit from acclaimed Boushey Vineyards for its 2015 Sruth red blend, focusing on Cabernet Franc. Sruth, the Irish word for river, shows off its Cab Franc heritage with a bit of leaf and smoke in its dark cherry aromatics, then smooth dark cherries and elegant tannins in a long finish. This won a gold medal and best of class at the 2018 Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 492 cases