- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
Succession Wines 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $39
After Brock and Erika Lindsay’s first child was born, they lost the home to the Carlton Complex wildfire. They then launched their winery on the north shore of Lake Chelan. This first release is nothing short of remarkable, thanks to subtle aromas of black cherry, black currants and blackberry. It is a beautifully structured wine with a silky texture and a great mouthfeel from beginning to end. This won double gold at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Competition.
Production: 100 cases
Alcohol: 15.1% alc.