- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
Jones of Washington 2016 Rosé of Syrah, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! Victor Palencia has a well-earned reputation as one of the top rosé winemakers in Washington state. This rosé of Syrah reveals vivid aromas and flavors of Bing cherry, cranberries, dried strawberries, blood orange and raspberries. It’s beautifully balanced. This earned a double gold medal and best rosé at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival Wine Competition.
Production: 874 cases