- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
Primarius Winery 2017 Pinot Noir Rosé, Oregon, $13
Best Buy! One of the rising stars of the Oregon wine industry, Sarah Cabot, continues to elevate the program at Primarius through her work near the base of the Dundee Hills for Seattle-based Precept Wine. It’s a Pinot Noir house, and this marks the second straight year for rosé production. Enticing aromas of strawberry-rhubarb compote, Circus Peanut candy and dusty rose petal leads to bone-dry flavors of pink strawberry and pink raspberry with a blood orange finish. Enjoy with poultry, grilled pork or salmon.
Production: 2,700 cases