- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Martin-Scott Winery 2014 Raven Ridge Red, Columbia Valley, $28
This richly structured red is heavy of Cabernet Sauvignon with a big dollop of Syrah. The resulting wine offers aromas of brambly red fruit, sweet herbs and hints of seasoned leather. Dusty tannins are well-balanced and a persistent finish. It won a gold medal and best of class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival Wine Competition.
Production: 223 cases