- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
Lake Breeze Vineyards 2016 Winemaker Series Sèmillon/Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $19
South African native Garron Elmes continues his string of recent success at Naramata Bench destination Lake Breeze. Aromas and flavors of delicate lemon, subtle butterscotch and lime zest mingle with white flowers in this medium-bodied and high-acid stunner that leads with Sèmillon (70%). This would pair well with salad with vinegar dressings and shrimp tacos. This won a double gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 400 cases