- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Heymann Whinery NV Just Peachy Wine, Washington, $17
Bob and Flossie Heymann have made non-grape fruit wines their focus since launching their brand in 2004 in western Washington’s Chehalis Valley, and their base white wine is 10 percent peaches from Washington state. The aromas of this sing of peach, joined by hints of orange Creamsicle, vanilla bean and honey. At 2.4% residual sugar, you will want to serve this well-chilled as the flavors are bring hints of orange, lavender and peach taffy from Bruce’s Candy Kitchen along Cannon Beach, Ore. The sweetness gets halted a bit by a sense of peach skin.
Production: 40 cases