- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Heymann Whinery NV Just Peachy Wine, Washington, $17
Bob and Flossie Heymann have made non-grape fruit wines their focus since launching their brand in 2004 in western Washington’s Chehalis Valley, and their base white wine is 10 percent peaches from Washington state. The aromas of this sing of peach, joined by hints of orange Creamsicle, vanilla bean and honey. At 2.4% residual sugar, you will want to serve this well-chilled as the flavors are bring hints of orange, lavender and peach taffy from Bruce’s Candy Kitchen along Cannon Beach, Ore. The sweetness gets halted a bit by a sense of peach skin.
Production: 40 cases