- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
The Magnificent Wine Co. 2017 Pinot Gris, Washington, $10
Best Buy! Seattle-based Precept Wine controls about 3,000 acres of vineyards throughout Washington state, which allows Hal Landvoigt’s cadre of winemakers to create sizable lots of quality juice. Their work under the Magnificent Wine Co. brand with Pinot Gris brings aromas of jasmine, Asian pear and lavender with easy-drinking flavors of Gala apple and pear skin. These wines are available at grocers such as Albertsons and Safeway, and serve this Pinot Gris with things from the sea.
Production: 2,301 cases