- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Lake Breeze Vineyards 2017 Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $22
British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley is a special place to grow white wine grapes, and Lake Breeze Winery on the Naramata Bench proves that with its 2017 Sauvignon Blanc. Honeysuckle, lemon and lime aromas lead to bright lemon and lime flavors, brilliant acidity and a long finish that displays abundant minerality. This won a double gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition, and suggested pairings include white fish, shellfish, poultry and goat cheese.
Production: 1,100 cases